IRS: Discuss penalties and interest on a prior return | GetHuman-ksmalhei

Discuss penalties and interest on a prior return

I was charged for underpayment on my 2013 FIT, but never was notified of the amount I owed. I only received notices over the years that the IRS had not received my tax return, which had been sent electronically. I would like to get copies of notices sent to me by the IRS that I owed money due to late payment in order to prepare my appeal of the penalties and interest that continued to grow without me knowing the reason.
No time? Let us do it.
Hand your issue over to us- we'll wait on hold, do what it takes to resolve it, and report back- or give you a refund.
1 fix
Hire us to do this for you
This is the best IRS phone number from GetHuman, ranked by the millions of customers that use it. If IRS has an email address or live chat option, or if they can call you back instead, you'll find it there as well:

Good luck, and reply here if that doesn't work for you!