National Grid Problem Reported to GetHuman by GetHuman-cassymar

November 25th, 2017

Report Details

Summary of the problem
I have an outstanding bill but need to transfer my serive
Company and department tried
National Grid - Customer Service
Reported by
GetHuman-cassymar - GetHuman user since July 23, 2016
Problem classification
National Grid: Cancel service
Date of incident
November 13th, 2017
Reported by GetHuman-cassymar
Reported on November 25th, 2017 from Missouri
Problem report / further detail
I need to transfer my service cause I am moving, but I have an outstanding bill of *,*** dollars. Can I be transferred if I go on a payment plan?
How GetHuman-cassymar attempted to contact National Grid
Tried calling National Grid Customer Support Number 718-643-4050
Was equipped with the following information
Last name, Last 4 of SSN, Email, Phone number
Reported back to GetHuman as fixed
Fixed, on December 16th, 2017

Have a Similar Problem?

GetHuman helps customers contact companies faster and solve their customer service issues more effectively by providing free tools and info to all. Please help strengthen this resource by sharing with other customers you know who could benefit.

Was this page helpful? If so, please share!
Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. You can help!